The Vsesvyatsky cemetery is the oldest chemistry in Krasnodar. It was in use from 1838 until 1964. The cemetery is situated on 46 acres (19 ha). It is roughly bounded by Babushkina Street to the north, Aerodromnaya Street to the east, Severnaya Street to the south, and Rashpilevskaya Street to the west. The cemetery is the final resting place for many of Krasnodar's 19th and early 20th century citizens.
France | Austria | Turkey
About | Contacts | Russian ver.